At Colorado State University’s College of Business, we know business with a conscience changes the world for good every day. We instill this message in our students, who become graduates, who become employees and leaders who use what they’ve learned here to make a difference.
The idea that business can transform lives has guided the College since it was founded in 1966. Since then, we’ve continually challenged ourselves to find new and innovative ways to offer students the best possible business education. Never content to settle for the status quo, our faculty and staff put their research insights and professional skills to use in creating opportunities for experiential learning inside and outside the classroom.
The College of Business engages and connects with students inside and outside the classroom, from expanding access to education through our Mosaic classroom and developing student leadership skills and networks with extracurriculars to broadening horizons and providing hands-on learning with case studies and study abroad, Together, we build a sense of community, pursue our goals and continue our tradition of excellence.
Connecting with the College of Business
Colorado State University
Key Contacts for the Fort Collins Chamber
Connect with the Institute for Entrepreneurship:
The Institute for Entrepreneurship (I4E) can connect you with CSU and community resources if you are interested in 1) launching a new product in your existing business; 2) starting a new business; and/or 3) developing an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Website (https://innovate.colostate.edu/) under community tab
- General Contact: Jim Frucci (firstname.lastname@example.org), Program Coordinator, I4E
- Or contact: Sarah Rhodes (email@example.com), Program Coordinator – Community Entrepreneurship
Get digital marketing help:
Greenhorn Digital Marketing Agency (https://greenhorndigital.com/) is a student-run agency that provides web-page design, electronic advertising design, E-marketing advice.
- Contact: Arnie Robinson (Arnie.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Get assistance with a marketing research project:
Course-based Marketing Research mini-projects: small marketing research projects to be completed by students in a marketing research course.
- Contact: Dave Gilliland (Dave.Gilliland@colostate.edu)
Mentor a student:
Learn about our three unique mentoring programs: https://cobmentoringcolostate.chronus.com/
- Contact: General email (email@example.com)
Hire a business student:
- Contact: General email with any hiring inquiry (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Undergraduate students – full-time positions and internships
- Contact: Shawn Utecht (email@example.com), Manager, Employer Relations, Career Management Center
- Undergraduate students – micro internships (Parker Dewey): https://info.parkerdewey.com/colostate and https://info.parkerdewey.com/colostate/featured
- Impact MBA (graduate) students – full-time positions and summer fellowships: https://biz.colostate.edu/academics/graduate-programs/mba/impact-mba/summer-fellowships
- Contact: Grace Wright (Grace.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hire any CSU student:
Explore CSU Career Center website for information (https://career.colostate.edu/employers/)
Connect with a student club or organization to host a tour or speak:
General website (https://biz.colostate.edu/resources/clubs-and-organizations) provides a list of student clubs and organizations with descriptions and link to appropriate contact.
Be involved in a classroom project or serve as a guest classroom speaker:
Contact department chair to connect you with appropriate faculty member.
- Accounting: Dr. Lisa Kutcher (Lisa.Kutcher@colostate.edu)
- Computer Information Systems: Dr. Leo Vijayasarathy (Leo.Vijayasarathy@colostate.edu)
- Finance and Real Estate: Dr. Costanza Meneghetti (Costanza.Meneghetti@colostate.edu)
- Management: Dr. Susan Golicic (Susan.Golicic@colostate.edu)
- Marketing: Dr. Dave Gilliland (Dave.Gilliland@colostate.edu)
Send your kid to a program for Middle and High School Students:
General website (https://biz.colostate.edu/academics/high-school-programs) provides information on the various middle school and high school programing opportunities.
Engage in professional development:
- Graduate certificates and programs (https://biz.colostate.edu/academics/graduate-programs)
- Contact: Nicole Olsen (Nicole.email@example.com)
- Executive education offerings (https://biz.colostate.edu/academics/executive-education) including short courses, corporate training, and custom courses
• Develop entrepreneurial mindset programing (https://innovate.colostate.edu/ + https://biz.colostate.edu/resources/centers-institutes/entrepreneurship/programs)
College of Business Connect!:
General website for different ways you can connect with the CSU College of Business (https://biz.colostate.edu/engage-and-connect)
Connect with Entrepreneurs across the nation with One Million Cups:
• See the schedule for northern Colorado meetup events (https://www.meetup.com/1mcnoco/events)
• Visit the general website for northern Colorado (https://www.1millioncups.com/noco)