Local Recovery Funding Resources in Northern Colorado
Recent local business relief programs that use federal CARES Act dollars have launched. Rules and eligibility for programs vary.
- Berthoud Recovery Fund – Awards from the $250,000 Berthoud Recovery Grant Fund is available to eligible Berthoud businesses for most COVID-19 related expenses. Round 1 closes September 30th.
- City of Loveland Business Rent and Mortgage Relief Program – The program will provide rent payments directly to a landlord or, in the case of an owner-occupied property, to a lender. Awards will vary, but may not exceed $7,500. Program launches September 15th.
- City of Fort Collins Business Assistance Program – The City of Fort Collins is launching a financial assistance program through CARES Act funds to provide relief to businesses in the amount of up to $7,500. The City is distributing a total of $1.6M to businesses and nonprofits through the program by the end of the year. This assistance will not have to be repaid. The application will be available starting Tuesday, September 8th and close on Wednesday, September 23rd.
- Energize Colorado Gap Fund – Applications are now open. Sole proprietors, businesses and nonprofits with less than 25 full-time employees can apply for up to a $15,000 grant and a $20,000 loan for a possible combined total of $35,000 in financial assistance.
- Larimer County Small Business CEF COVID-19 Relief Loan – CEF is offering COVID Relief Loans with a maximum loan amount of $50,000 to businesses located in Larimer County that were existing and generating revenue pre-COVID.
- Weld County (Upstate Colorado Recovery Program) – The program is designed to aid businesses that demonstrate financial stress or disrupted operations due to the public health crisis and who are trying to reopen, stay open and/or modify their business operations or facilities to serve customers in a safe way. Awards are provided as reimbursements. Round 1 closes September 30th.
To find additional funding resources, check out our Resource Hub