State of Colorado, including the State Treasurer’s Office and the Office of Economic Development and International Trade, Colorado Housing and Finance Authority, and CLIMBER’s private investors.
The CLIMBER Loan Fund, with loans of up to half a million dollars, is designed to catalyze borrowing that might not otherwise be available. Below-market interest rates and favorable terms provide a secure recovery option for small businesses across Colorado. Special consideration is given to small businesses located in rural, distressed, and underserved areas, including communities with low to moderate incomes.
- $30k to $500k loans available for working capital
- Below-market interest rates
- Payment deferrals for up to 1 year
- Maturities of up to 5 years
- Refinancing options available
Do You Qualify?
Step 1: Establish if you meet program qualifications.
- Your business is:
- A for-profit corporation, partnership, or association incorporated in Colorado,
- Filed with the Colorado Secretary of State as a foreign entity authorized in Colorado,
- A nonprofit in Colorado, or
- A sole proprietorship owned by a Colorado resident with primary operations in Colorado
- You have between 5-99 employees.
- Your business had a 2-year positive cash flow in the past 5 years prior to February 29, 2020.
- Your debt service coverage ratio was at least 1:1 prior to February 29, 2020.
Step 2: Meet with a Participating Lender to apply.
Are you ready? This checklist will show you recommended materials to have ready before applying with a lender.