- Personal Property Tax Payment Plan Options for Business Owners – Larimer County Treasurer & Public Trustee Irene Josey is asking that business owners experiencing hardship paying their personal property taxes due to the COVID-19 pandemic, reach out to the Treasurer’s Office. The office may be able to help with payment plan options, please email email@example.com or call 970-498-7020 to discuss payment plan options.
- Expanded Outdoor Dining – The City of Fort Collins has launched a temporary outdoor dining expansion program for restaurant and bars, which temporarily allows restaurants, bars, and retail businesses to expand their business footprint onto the public rights-of-way. Businesses must apply for, and be approved to use additional public space.
- Find a list of Frequently Asked Questions here
- Review the Winter Outdoor Dining Guidance
- To add heaters to your spaces please fill out a PFA permit here: https://www.poudre-fire.org/online-services/contractors-plan-reviews-and-permits/ast-ust-permit-application
- City Zoning suspends permitting for temporary signs for businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. Contact Zoning for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 416-2745.
- Patio Program – The City of Loveland encourages retail businesses and restaurants to increase their capacity by extending patios in the public right of way adjacent to their business location.
- For more information can be found here
- Patio Program – The Town of Berthoud is allowing businesses to extend their patios into the public right of way. Visit their website for more information.