Larimer County’s “5 star” certified business variance program, locally known as the Level Up Program was approved by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) Office on December 23, 2020. Businesses in Larimer County can now apply and upon approval, inspection, and certification, operate at the capacities one level above the overall county position.
UPDATE: On March 24, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment moved the state to the Safer at Home Dial 3.0 which allows most Level Up businesses to operate at a higher capacity. Visit the Level Up webpage for the new Level Blue capacity restrictions.
Click here for more industry guidelines
Application Process for the voluntary Level Up Program:
- Complete the online application HERE (available in English and Español by clicking drop down menu in upper right hand corner of the form)
- This application asks for A COVID-19 Prevention Plan and Outbreak Plan for each business and/or business location is required
- The LCDHE will review applications and initiate inspections
- Level Up Administrative Committee reviews and certifies the business contingent upon a successful on-site inspection
- On-site inspection and certification by Public Health Representative
- Please Note: LCDHE will make every effort to review applications and inspect facilities but likely won’t get through them all before the holidays. LCDHE will begin reviewing and scheduling inspections again on the Monday, December 28.
It is important to note that the Level Up Program is contingent upon keeping Larimer County COVID-19 numbers at a two-week sustained decline in cases, positivity percentage and hospitalizations. The community is being asked to continue to do its part and help #KeepNoCoOpen.
Click Here for Information and the Application
- December 23: Press Release: Larimer County Level Up Program Approved
- December 18: Press Release: Larimer County Applies for “5 Star” Certified Business Variance Program
- December 10: Press Release: Larimer County Level Up Pilot Program Presented to Governor’s Office