9Health:365, in partnership with Albertsons/Safeway, is hosting COVID vaccine clinics each week at two sites in the north of Colorado, designed to prioritize underserved communities.
Community members may click one of the links below to schedule an appointment, or if you don’t have access to a computer, call the numbers on the flyers attached below in English and Spanish.
The sites are:
- The link for Loveland is: https://kordinator.mhealthcoach.net/vcl/9HFLoveland
- The link for Ft Lupton is: https://kordinator.mhealthcoach.net/vcl/9HFFtLupton
- Those eligible as per State of Colorado guidelines https://covid19.colorado.gov/for-coloradans/vaccine/vaccine-for-coloradans
- TOTALLY FREE
- No ID required
- No insurance required (but bring any insurance information if you have it)
- Everyone must have an appointment
- The vaccine is the Moderna Vaccine Dose 1
- The 2nddoes is required 4 weeks later at the same time and location.